Your handwriting. The way you walk. Which china pattern you choose. It's all giving you away. Everything you do shows your hand. Everything is a self-portrait. Everything is a diary.
-Chuck Pahlaniuk Diary:A Novel

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Random

-The Colts won an ugly game today but with the team in the state it is in this year I'll take any win and be happy about it. They have very quietly strung together 5 impressive wins are in great shape to make the playoffs. It has been a great turnaround from a terrible start.

-The new Guns n' Roses album is good. Seriously. I'm not even joking. Considering the record was supposed to be ready in 1999, I expected the worst. But its good. For real.

-I miss True Blood and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

-The Lakers look unstoppable. I went to a game last weekend. Wow.

-Looks like Obama is going to name Hilary as Secretary of State. Good call. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. HA!

-This week's poll of "favorite Thanksgiving dish" has wrapped up and Pie totally kicked ass with 5 votes, stuffing and Yams both had three and Cranberry Sauce had one (I'm expecting it came from the wife). Turkey was putting up a total blank and looked to get shut out but rallied with one late vote. Check out the new poll.

-Ball State has crept up to #12 in the BCS Standings. Maybe they crack the Top 10 after a win next week but there's no way they get in to a BCS Bowl unfortunately.

-I played volleyball again today for the first time in a long time. My body is sore. Ouch.

No comments: